Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alexis turns 2!!!

Happy 2nd birthday Alexis! On Alexis' birthday (11/5), she started the day waking up to a decorated kitchen and a special pony t-shirt to wear. Alexis had her 2 year check-up. Aside from some pooping issues she is doing just great. She had to get a flu shot- not the best birthday present ever but I think she got over it. She got to eat her favorite foods for lunch and dinner- quesadillas & hot wings and she opened some pretty fun presents. The last 2 years have just flown by!

On Saturday we had the real celebration! Alexis had a "My Little Pony" themed party because she loves horses. The party was a lot of fun & Alexis loves all of her new toys, clothes, and books. Thank you all!


1 comment:

Darlene said...

More b-day pictures!!! Jen, your mom got some great pics - I would love to get a digital copy of them. Such sweet babies - who would have known my baby brother would have such beautiful girls. I knew your genes would be great - hehe. Love you Kristopher. :)

Jen, glad you are doing this, I know how busy you must be with both girls.

Darlene